An Entry level position in the art departement af a megazine
B.F.A., June 1994, Bowling Green State University, Ohio.
· Earned 80 percent of college expenses through summer and part-time jobs
GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERIENCE :
- Art Director, Bowling Green State University
- Alumni Association, 10/89-present
· Created alumni associaton logo that won first place in the student graphic that that was basis for landing job.
· Design fifty-page megazine, 'How to start a Local Chapter' and produced it for 25 percent less than was budgeted by using desktop publishing program.
· Developed prototype for four-color monthly alumni megazine; produced fifteen issues, one of which won an awawrd from the Student Association of Graphic
Designer for innovative design.
SUMMER WORK EXPERIENCE :
Crew Foreman, Johnson Pools, Stamford, Connecticut, Summers 1989-1991
· Coordinated crew of five
· Installed fifty in ground pools;received numerous letters from satisfied customers.
Pagemaker 5.0, Aldus SuperPaint 3.0, Aldus Free-hand 3.0, QuarkXpress 3.0, Microsoft Woord 4.0.
Member, Desktop Designers SIG, CompuServe Member, National Association of Desktop Publishers.
Studying, and ctiquing megazine design.